Serving Southern California for over a quarter of a century, we are the Inland Empire’s largest full service recycling and processing company.
- Competitive Pricing — Main Street Fibers purchases over 1 million pounds of recyclables every day. Our large volume assures Main Street the best possible prices on the material it sells. With this price advantage, we are able to pay our customers more.
- Prompt Accurate Payments — Monthly tonnage reports for all commercial accounts, accompanied by certified weight tickets on every load picked up or delivered.
- Computer System — Our State of the Art system combines touch screen technology and bar code scanner simplicity to complete customer transactions accurately and quickly. Our system exceeds the requirements by State and Local Law enforcement in regards to the purchase of recycled material from the general public.
- Collection Equipment — We can provide roll off boxes, bins, trailers and more for all your collection needs. Whether it is a one time clean up or an ongoing basis, call one of our knowledgeable sales representatives today.
- Recycling Equipment — We can provide balers or compactors for large volume producers.
- California State Certified Recycler and Processor. Main Street Fibers has been certified and active with the California Redemption Value (CRV) program since the programs inception in 1986.
- Certified Scales — All of our scales are certified and checked regularly by the Department of Weights & Measures. Main Street Fibers operates 15 scales, including a 70 ft. drive on truck scale capable of handling semi truck loads of material.
- We are able to offer the best pricing due to our domestic mill contracts and our ability to export such a large volume of quality recyclable material.
Prompt service is the key to our success. We pride ourselves on guaranteed next day service for our all commercial accounts. We are dispatching 25 trucks on a daily basis to support scheduling and avoid customer wait time.
We look forward to serving you. Whether your needs are for commercial recycling or recycling for the general public, we are here to serve you. Call and talk with one of our knowledgeable sales representatives to see how we can help with all of your recycling needs.